- 2,260Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Year Built2022
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2,260
- APX Unfin Below Grade1920
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- MLS Number4916925
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$849,000
- Listing Agent NameRachel Xavier
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle
- Building Number22
- StreetWindsong Place
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolInter-Lakes Elementary
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- FloorsCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count1
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 4, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com