474 Route 11DAlton, NH 03810MLS Number 4919117
- Sale Price: $450,000
- 351 Days Since Sale
- 2,080Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Tax Year2022
- Building Number474
- StreetRoute 11D
- DistrictAlton School District SAU #72
- Elementary SchoolAlton Central School
- Junior HighAlton Central School
- High SchoolProspect Mountain High School
- Flood Zone Y/NYes
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Hatch/Skuttle, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-up, Lau
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions23'x12'6"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8"x11'4"
- Room 3 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'6"x11'9"
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'8"x8'8"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions19'5"x9'4"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5"x10'
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions7'6"x7'4"
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions15'7"x11'6"
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions15'10"x12'
- Room 10 TypeUtility Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions22'5"x13'9"
- Room 11 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 12 TypeWorkshop
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 DimensionsGarage32x20
- Room 14 TypePorch
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 14 Dimensions21'x20'
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved
- Year Built1998
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2,080
- APX Unfin Below Grade176
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Storage Space, Walkout, Interior Access, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerLeach Field, Leach Field - Existing, On-Site Septic Exists, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesPhone, Cable, Internet - Cable, Telephone Available
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Cross a Street to Access, Indirect, Not Adjoining, Municipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-07-09
- Date Listed07/06/2022
- View Count11
- MLS Number4919117
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$429,999
- Listing Agent NameGus Benavides
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- Selling Agent NameDempsey Realty Group
- Sale Price$450,000
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake Access, Landscaped, Wooded
- AreaNear Skiing, Neighborhood, Rural
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage270
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Dog, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorOlive
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #251200
- ZoningLR-Lakeshore Residencial
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 4, 2023 1:13 PM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com