- 2,660Square Feet
- 1995Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1995
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleDetached
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet2,660
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout, Exterior Access
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Patio
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Water Body NamePaugus Bay
- Water Body TypeBay
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsShared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-07-09
- View Count1
- MLS Number4919197
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$450,000
- Listing Agent NameChristopher Adams
- Broker NameRE/MAX Bayside
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemOther
- Water HeaterElectric
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - At Site, Gas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Recreation, Condo Association Fee
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$680
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number49
- StreetBrian Lane
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolElm Street Elementary School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' 8" X 10' 5"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' 7" X 11' 3"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' 7" X 11' 11"
- Room 4 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' 5" X 11" 5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' 10" X 11' 9"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions15' 6" X 14' 8"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 7" X 11' 5"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions12' 7" X 8' 7"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 10 TypeFamily Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 18, 2022 11:53 PM EDT.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com