- 1,494Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDeeded, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2, Paved
- Year Built1900
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleDetached, New Englander
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1,494
- AG Sqft648
- APX Unfin Below Grade225
- BasementConcrete, Crawl Space, Full, Partial, Interior Access
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Stone
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterMetered, Public
- Water HeaterElectric, Off Boiler
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - On-Site, Internet - Cable
- Water Body NameWinnisquam Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Indirect, Not Adjoining, Municipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-07-16
- Foot Print Dim56' x 16' + 29' x 28'
- View Count2
- MLS Number4920218
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$274,900
- Listing Agent NameJoe Alexander
- Broker NameAlexander Real Estate
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, City Lot, Lake Access, Landscaped, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- AreaIndustrial Park, Near Paths, Near Shopping
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage75
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsMixed Use, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Launch, Trash, Deck, Fence - Full, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Shed, Storage, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorBlue
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Grab Bars in Bathroom, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #176500
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- Building Number40
- StreetBay Street
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolWoodland Heights Elementary
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'3" x 14'6"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19'6" x 13'6"
- Room 3 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'0" x 14'0"
- Room 4 TypeBonus Room
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions13'0" x 9'0"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15'4" x 11'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions15'4" x 15'4"
- Room 7 TypeBonus Room
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'6" x 9'0"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions9'0" x 9'0"
- Room 9 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions7'6" x 7'4"
- Room 10 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions11'0" x 6'0"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 18, 2022 6:40 AM EDT.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com