- 2,016Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 1, Parking Spaces 2
- Year Built1900
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Walkout Lower Level
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2,016
- APX Unfin Below Grade261
- BasementConcrete, Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Air
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Separate, Tank
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Other, Private, Replacement Field-OnSite, Replacement Leach Field, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available, Septic
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - At Site
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assessment #330250
- Assessment Year2022
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4922095
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$295,000
- Listing Agent NameJudith Mcshane
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Dining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13'6" x 10'
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' x 10'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions28' x 11'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions26' x 13' w. 3/4 bath
- Room 5 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions26' x 20' with 3/4 Bath
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' x 12'
- Room 7 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions20' x 9'
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions14' x 5'
- Building Number80
- StreetKimball Road
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake Access, Level, Secluded, Sloping, Wooded
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Near Paths, Near Shopping
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage432
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorWhite
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Laundry No Steps, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsNo
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 19, 2022 2:09 AM EDT.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com