- 1,280Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built2017
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Insulation-FiberglssBatt, Wood Frame
- Property StyleRaised Ranch, Walkout Lower Level
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1,280
- AG Sqft1120
- BasementConcrete Floor, Insulated, Roughed In, Stairs - Interior, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemMulti Zone, Radiant, Wall Units, Mini Split
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric
- SewerLeach Field, Private
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesCable, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #771200
- Assessment Year2021
- ZoningSFR WATERFRONT
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableProperty Disclosure
- MLS Number4922235
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,700,000
- Listing Agent NameAnnie Schoonman
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Center Harbor NH
- Room 1 TypeBedroom
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 23'
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions10' x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions14'6" x 11'6"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions17'3" x 11'2"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions9'7" x 11'2"
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-07-27
- Foot Print Dim50' x 24'
- View Count12
- Building Number38
- StreetLoch Eden Shores Road
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionLake Frontage, Lake View, Level, Waterfront
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- Road Frontage100
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesDocks, Deck
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorCedar, Vinyl
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 2, 2022 2:25 PM EST.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com