- 1,428Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageStorage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 4, Paved
- Year Built1980
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1,428
- BasementConcrete, Crawl Space
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Storage
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-08-06
- MLS Number4923576
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$485,000
- Listing Agent NameCorina Cisneros
- Broker NameEXP Realty
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Lot DescriptionRolling
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage150
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, Stove - Gas
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterTankless
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Internet - Cable
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #324100
- Assessment Year2021
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number126
- StreetDockham Shore Road
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13'7" x 14'10"
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl, Vinyl Plank
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 17'10"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'9" x 15'2"
- Room 4 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'1" x 12'3"
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'10" x 4'10"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10' x 9'8"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13'3" x 9'11"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 18, 2022 11:53 PM EDT.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com