- 1,630Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4, Unpaved
- Year Built1970
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleBungalow
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1,630
- BasementCrawl Space
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesHigh Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- MLS Number4927095
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,695,000
- Listing Agent NameMary-Ann Schmidt
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Interior Lot, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Level, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage100
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Mooring, Docks, Deck, Natural Shade, Private Dock, Shed
- Exterior ColorTan
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Building Number6
- StreetWest Bay Circle
- TownCenter Harbor
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolCentral School
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl
- Water Body NameSquam Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim24 x28 + 11 x 26
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 5, 2022 1:38 AM EDT.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com