270 Governor Wentworth HighwayTuftonboro, NH 03894MLS Number 4928036
- Sale Price: $9,400,000
- 9 Days Since Sale
- 8,861Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 11 - 20, Paved
- Year Built2017
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleAdirondack
- Total Baths9
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths5
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms20
- Square Feet8,861
- APX Unfin Below Grade210
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Walkout, Interior Access
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerLeach Field, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Generator
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-09-07
- View Count2
- MLS Number4928036
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$9,500,000
- Listing Agent NameBrie Stephens
- Broker NameCompass New England, LLC
- Selling Agent NameGeordy Hutchinson
- Sale Price$9,400,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- DrivewayBrick/Pavers, Paved
- RoadsPrivate, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage243
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Docks, Covered Slip, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Private Dock, Shed
- Exterior ColorBrown
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining
- Building Number270
- StreetGovernor Wentworth Highway
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Elementary SchoolTuftonboro Central School
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Furnished, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Living/Dining, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Security, Soaking Tub
- Room 1 TypeRec Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions35'9" x 23'10"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeExercise Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'9" x 12'6"
- Room 3 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'11" x 18'1"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16'4" x 20'1"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions5'4" x 10'1"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions18'9" x 23'2"
- Room 7 TypeDining Room
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions16'2" x 21'3"
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions24'0" x 24'4"
- Room 9 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions21'5" 23'1"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions15'9" x 12'10"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14'5" x 16'11"
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions11'3" x 16'7"
- Room 13 TypeKitchen
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions17'6" x 13'8"
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions10'3" x 11'9"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 15 Level2
- Room 15 Dimensions6'0" x 9'3"
- Room 16 TypeFoyer
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 Dimensions10'11" x 13'10"
- Room 17 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 Dimensions13'1" x 11'
- Room 18 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level3
- Room 18 Dimensions10'11x14'11
- Room 19 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 19 Level3
- Room 19 Dimensions15'7"x16'4"
- Room 20 TypeBedroom
- Room 20 Level3
- Room 20 Dimensions15'7"x16'0"
- Room 21 TypeBedroom
- Room 21 Level3
- Room 21 Dimensions12'10x15'11
- Room 22 TypeBedroom
- Room 22 Level3
- Room 22 Dimensions16'8"x13'9"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 5, 2022 2:24 AM EDT.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com