23 Collins Brook RoadMeredith, NH 03253MLS Number 4934166
- Sale Price: $580,000
- 263 Days Since Sale
- 1,424Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Tax Year2021
- Building Number23
- StreetCollins Brook Road
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolInter-Lakes Elementary
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Primary BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'3" x 16'11"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'9" x 14'1"
- Room 3 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'3" x 14'
- Room 4 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensionsen suite 7'11" x 8'9"
- Room 5 TypeKitchen
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 14'1"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12'10" x 15'7"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10" x 13'11"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions9'1" x 11'3"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 DimensionsGarage 21'2" x 23'2"
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Year Built2018
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1,424
- AG Sqft575
- APX Unfin Below Grade1424
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Exterior Access, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic Design Available
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - LP/Bottle, Internet - Cable
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Date Listed10/19/2022
- View Count15
- MLS Number4934166
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$629,900
- Listing Agent NameChristopher Williams
- Broker NameMeredith Landing Real Estate LLC
- Selling Agent NameAdam Dow
- Sale Price$580,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Country Setting, Landscaped, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage223
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Survey, Tax Map
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 5, 2023 5:53 AM EST
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com