- 2,180Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 6+
- Year Built2023
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Insulation-FiberglassBlwn, Insulation-FiberglssBatt, Wood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Property StyleRanch, Walkout Lower Level
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2,180
- APX Unfin Below Grade320
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Underground, Internet - Cable, Underground Utilities
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- MLS Number4941136
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$569,000
- Listing Agent NamePaty Ciotto
- Broker NameBadger Peabody & Smith Realty/Holderness
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Stream, Water View
- AreaNear Snowmobile Trails
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage409
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Water Body NameShannon Brook
- Water Body TypeBrook/Stream
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print DimHarvard Slate
- View Count1
- Building Number16
- StreetStates Landing Road
- SubdivisionStates Landing
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Primary BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 DimensionsSee Floor Plans
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl Plank
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 DimensionsSee Floor Plans
- Room 3 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 DimensionsSee Floor Plans
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10'6" x 5'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions12' x 13'5"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions12' x 13'5"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions10'2.5" x 5'9.5"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions13'4" x 26'6.5"
- Room 9 TypePorch
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions28' x 6'
Copyright 2023 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated February 5, 2023 12:54 PM EST.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com