560 North Line RoadWolfeboro, NH 03894MLS Number 4942804
- Price: $1,100,000
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 45 Days on Market
- 2,796Square Feet
Your Local Office
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces6
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Year Built2005
- Building ConstructionLog Home
- Property StyleLog
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2,796
- APX Unfin Below Grade144
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Wood Boiler
- WaterDug Well
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerLeach Field, Private, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesInternet - Cable
- MLS Number4942804
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,100,000
- Listing Agent NameAdam Dow
- Broker NameKW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/Wolfeboro
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Mountain View, Pond, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage401
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed, Shed
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorLog Home
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningRural West - IMPR
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count5
- Building Number560
- StreetNorth Line Road
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter Elementary
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'11" X 14'7"
- FloorsCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15' X 15'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions20'6" X 21'6"
- Room 4 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'5" X 25'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions13'7" X 15'3"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions11'1" X 13'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions8'7" X 13'7"
- Room 8 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions7'6" X 13'3"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions7'3" X 8'3"
- Room 10 TypeUtility Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions10'9" X 11'11"
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated March 25, 2023 7:24 PM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com