28 Hummingbird LaneMoultonborough, NH 03254MLS Number 4943321
- Price: $3,950,000
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 38 Days on Market
- 4,638Square Feet
Your Local Office
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces4
- GarageDirect Entry, Other
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 5 - 10
- Year Built1979
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet4,638
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Water
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesCable - At Site, Gas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Internet - Cable
- Fee IncludesRecreation
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$620
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4943321
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$3,950,000
- Listing Agent NameCarol Raffle
- Broker NameRoche Realty Group, Inc
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Level, Sloping, Waterfront
- DrivewayCircular, Paved
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- Road Frontage357
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Docks, Boat House, Porch - Covered, Private Dock, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count4
- Building Number28
- StreetHummingbird Lane
- SubdivisionWildwood on Winnipesaukee
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Attic, Blinds, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Living/Dining, Primary BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 14'7
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions9'11" x x15'7"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions19' x 19'4"
- Room 4 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20'7" x 17'2"
- Room 5 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions26'11" x 19'5"
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions7'2" x 6'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions12'5" x 14'9"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions12'4" x 14'9"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions8'2" x 9'5"
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions8'11" x 11'11"
- Room 11 TypeFoyer
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions9' x 3'6"
- Room 12 TypeKitchen
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions9'5" x 7'11"
- Room 13 TypeLiving Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions24'10" x 24'6"
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions6' x 11'11"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions20'11" x 17'
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated March 25, 2023 7:24 PM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com