147 Mountain DriveGilford, NH 03249MLS Number 4950938
- Price: $495,000
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 33 Days on Market
- 2,016Square Feet
Your Local Office
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 5
- Year Built1968
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleChalet, Contemporary, Raised Ranch
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms14
- Square Feet2,016
- BasementCrawl Space, Finished, Interior Access
- Exterior FeaturesDay Dock, Balcony, Deck, Natural Shade, Porch - Enclosed, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorBlue
- ExteriorT1-11, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access, Indirect, Not Adjoining, Shared-Private
- Fee IncludesRecreation
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed, Pets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #266010
- Assessment Year2022
- Assoc Fees$107
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- NegotiablePool Table, Furnishings
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4950938
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$495,000
- Listing Agent NameCorina Cisneros
- Broker NameEXP Realty
- LM MST WGARCarport
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Conserved Land, Country Setting, Hilly, Mountain View, Ski Area, Slight, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- Road Frontage150
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Water
- Water HeaterTankless
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesHigh Speed Intrnt -AtSite
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count3
- Building Number147
- StreetMountain Drive
- SubdivisionGunstock Acres
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions28'1" x 11'11"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'8" x 11'9"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'11" x 23'8"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom with Bath
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'4" x 11'9"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'0" x 4'3"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions12'1" x 11'3"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions12'1" x 10'11"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions11'2" x 10'1"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions8'0" x 5'2"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions9'9" x 11'0"
- Room 11 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions18'7" x 11'3"
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions8'11" x 7'11"
- Room 13 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions9'1" x 7'10"
- Room 14 TypeSunroom
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions10'11" x 9'3"
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 4, 2023 8:46 AM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com