39 Teddington WayLaconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4951090
- Price: $1,179,000
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 38 Days on Market
- 3,603Square Feet
Your Local Office
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved, Visitor
- Year Built2001
- Building ConstructionTimber Frame, Wood Frame
- Property StylePost and Beam
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath2
- Total Rooms14
- Square Feet3,603
- AG Sqft672
- APX Unfin Below Grade672
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout, Interior Access
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- WaterMetered, Public
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerMetered, Public
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$2,400
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Reserves
- MLS Number4951090
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,179,000
- Listing Agent NameKevin Shaw
- Broker NameRoche Realty Group, Inc
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLake Access, Landscaped, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage56
- Exterior FeaturesDay Dock, Deck, Patio, Playground, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Covered, Tennis Court, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorBrown/Tan
- ExteriorWood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Shared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim50X44
- View Count3
- Building Number39
- StreetTeddington Way
- SubdivisionLong Bay
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolElm Street Elementary School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Attic, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Security, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' 7" x 15' 3"
- FloorsCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' 10" x 25'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' 4" x 17'
- Room 4 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12' 7" x 8' 10"
- Room 5 TypeOther
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7' 9" x 7' 4"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 10" x 9' 10"
- Room 7 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions14' 2" x 16' 10"
- Room 8 TypeOther
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions6' 10" x 10' 2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14' 2" x 12' 2"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14' 2" x 12' 2"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions20' 2" x 7' 6"
- Room 12 TypeBonus Room
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions18' 9" x 7' 6"
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions28' 9" x 33' 5"
- Room 14 TypeWorkshop
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions19' 1" x 42' 8"
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 9, 2023 3:57 PM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com