58 Shore DriveLaconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4952510
- Price: $3,250,000
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 22 Days on Market
- 4,156Square Feet
Your Local Office
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Paved
- Year Built1941
- Building ConstructionMasonry, Wood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Total Baths5
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath3
- Total Rooms16
- Square Feet4,156
- AG Sqft1033
- APX Unfin Below Grade867
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout, Exterior Access
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air
- Water HeaterElectric
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Internet - Cable
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #1872200
- Assessment Year2022
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- MLS Number4952510
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$3,250,000
- Listing Agent NameBobby Rafferty
- Broker NameRE/MAX Innovative Bayside
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Lakes, Landscaped, Mountain View, Open, View, Water View, Waterfront
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage195
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Private Dock, Beach Access
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Water Body NameWinnisquam Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2023-05-20
- View Count1
- Building Number58
- StreetShore Drive
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolPleasant Street Elementary Sch
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Light, Soaking Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions30' 4" x 18' 5"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 2 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions7' 1" x 9' 10"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 2" x 18' 1"
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6' 4" x 7' 2"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions5' 4" x 5' 1"
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions27' 9" x 18' 3"
- Room 7 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14' 8" x 18' 4"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' 1" x 9' 0"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 6" x 9' 9"
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions7' 10" x 9' 9"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10' 11" x 15' 11"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions15' 3" x 14' 1"
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 Level3
- Room 13 Dimensions14' 4" x 14' 7"
- Room 14 TypeRec Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions26' 7" x 17' 1"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions9' 3" x 6' 4"
- Room 16 TypeWorkshop
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions10' 4" x 7' 1"
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 4, 2023 9:38 AM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com