690 Weirs Boulevard, Unit 7Laconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4952515
- Price: $769,000
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 22 Days on Market
- 2,678Square Feet
- 1935Year Built
Your Local Office
Ask A Question
- List Price$769,000
- Square Feet2,678
- 3/4 Baths3
- Full Baths1
- StyleDetached, Freestanding, Ranch
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4952515
- MLS StatusActive
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Launch, Day Dock, Docks, Deck, Gazebo, Natural Shade, Patio, Playground, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Covered, ROW to Water, Slip, Storage, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Pellet
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating CoolingElectric, Forced Air, Stove - Pellet, Mini Split
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove-Pellet, Stove-Wood
- ComplexHoliday Bay Cottages
- SubdivisionHoliday Bay Cottages
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- DrivewayGravel, Paved
- Road Frontage301
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Condo Development, Lake Access, Lakes, Landscaped, Level, Rolling
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access, Indirect, Not Adjoining, Shared-Private
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Recreation, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$140
- Date Listed05/13/2023
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesManagement Plan, Playground, Beach Access, Beach Rights, Boat Launch, Day Dock, Pool - In-Ground, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Date Showings Begin2023-05-20
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- View Count1
- Year Built1935
- ConstructionTimber Frame, Wood Frame
- GarageDirect Entry
- Garage Spaces2
- Unit Number7
- Total Rooms7
- APX Fin Below Grade900
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions23'5"x12'6"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions16'2"x11'10"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions17'1"x15'11"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, In-Law Suite, Laundry Hook-ups, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling
- Room 4 Dimensions10'7"x13'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions13'5"x9'3"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions9'8"x10'7"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- BasementConcrete, Finished, Full, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 4, 2023 10:54 AM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com