196 Highland StreetLaconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4953990
- Price: $349,999
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 17 Days on Market
- 1,855Square Feet
Your Local Office
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking DescriptionDriveway
- Year Built1940
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1,855
- APX Unfin Below Grade455
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelGas - Natural, Multi Fuel
- Heat SystemHot Water, Multi Zone, Radiator, Stove - Gas, Mini Split
- Water HeaterTank
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - At Street, Internet - Cable
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #211400
- Assessment Year2022
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- MLS Number4953990
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$349,999
- Listing Agent NameGus Benavides
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sidewalks
- AreaNear Shopping, Neighborhood, Near Hospital
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage117
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Patio, Porch, Shed
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Cross a Street to Access, Indirect, Not Adjoining, Municipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2023-05-27
- Building Number196
- StreetHighland Street
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions7'5"x5'4"
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'3"x11'5"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x10'6"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'9"11'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'5"x12'7"
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'2"x13'5"
- Room 7 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions31'3"x17'
- Room 8 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14x10'9"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 DimensionsCloset7'9"x5'3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions14'3"x10'1"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions22'8"x11'9"
- Room 12 TypeUtility Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions26'x17'
- Room 13 TypePorch
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions16'9"x15'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 14 DimensionsPatio 18'8"x13'
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 DimensionsShed12'x8'5"
- Room 16 TypeOther
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 16 DimensionsGarage 22x14
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 9, 2023 5:24 PM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com