- 2,475Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Tax Year2023
- Building Number15
- StreetPhoenician Way
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolElm Street Elementary School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17'5" x 10'9"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions16'10" x 16'5"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'9" x 15'3"
- Room 4 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions16'3" x 16'7"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'4" x 5'2"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'4" x 4'6"
- Room 7 TypeWorkshop
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensionsin Garage
- Room 8 TypePlayroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions6'9" x 9
- Room 9 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' x9'8"
- Room 10 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'5" x12'2"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions15'2 " x 11'5"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13'9" x 10'8"
- Room 13 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions14'11" x 9'3"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 14 DimensionsExtended 2 Car Garage
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level2
- Room 15 DimensionsDeck 12 x 10
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Year Built1981
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet2,475
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Shed
- Exterior Colortan
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- MLS Number4962873
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$549,900
- Listing Agent NameSue Ann Ippolito
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Sloping
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage1516
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterTankless
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesHigh Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Date Listed07/26/2023
- View Count5
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated September 25, 2023 3:24 AM EDT
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com