114 Lou LaneGilmanton, NH 03237MLS Number 4973010
- Sale Price: $407,000
- 6 Days Since Sale
- 1,232Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Tax Year2022
- Building Number114
- StreetLou Lane
- DistrictGilmanton Sch Dsct SAU #79
- Elementary SchoolGilmanton Elementary
- Junior HighGilmanton School
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - Basement, Attic - No Access
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'7" x 13'4"
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'7" x 13'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions23'6" x 13'11"
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'2" x 5'1"
- Room 5 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions27'2" x 16'3"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions9'8" x 27'3"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions9'5" x 6'0"
- Room 8 TypeUtility Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions9'8" x 27'3"
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off-Site, Unpaved
- Year Built1992
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1,232
- APX Unfin Below Grade784
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout, Interior Access, Stairs - Basement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Shed, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBrown
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameCrystal Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim28x28
- Date Listed10/05/2023
- View Count5
- MLS Number4973010
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$425,000
- Listing Agent NameLynn O'Connor
- Broker NameEXP Realty
- Selling Agent NameCourtney Chase
- Sale Price$407,000
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Near Paths, Rural
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Dirt, Public
- Road Frontage125
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle, Satellite
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs Available
- Building Permit
- Plot Plan
- Property Disclosure
- Septic Design
- Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 6, 2023 2:23 AM EST
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com