- 5,010Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Paved
- Year Built2023
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleModern Architecture, Walkout Lower Level
- Total Baths5
- Full Baths4
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms19
- Square Feet5,010
- APX Unfin Below Grade553
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- SewerPrivate, Septic Design Available, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle, Internet - Fiber Optic
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Deep Water Access, Directly Adjoining
- MLS Number4976614
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$5,190,000
- Listing Agent NameAmanda Connelly
- Broker NameRE/MAX 360 By The Lake - Alton
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, View, Waterfront
- AreaNear Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Private, Easement/ROW, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage30
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Porch - Covered, Private Dock, Window Screens, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorNavy
- ExteriorComposition, Stone
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Tax ReductionYes
- ZoningLR- Lakeshore Residential
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Deed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Date Listed11/03/2023
- View Count3
- Building Number51
- StreetKeewaydin Drive
- DistrictProspect Mountain
- Elementary SchoolAlton Central School
- Junior HighAlton Central School
- High SchoolProspect Mountain High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplaces - 1, Furnished, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Primary BR w/ BA, Wet Bar, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'9"x9'9"
- FloorsHardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions27'0"x14'0"
- Room 3 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12'2"x15'5"
- Room 6 TypeKitchen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions26'0"x17'3"
- Room 7 TypeOther
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions9'7"x7'7"
- Room 8 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions8'7"x7'7"
- Room 9 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15'2"x16'3"
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions9'4"x11'10"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions13'4"x12'4"
- Room 12 TypeBonus Room
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13'4"x12'4"
- Room 13 TypeBath - Full
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions8'7" x 12'4"
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 15 TypePlayroom
- Room 15 Level2
- Room 16 TypeFamily Room
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 Dimensions16'1"x 16'5"+8'11"x9'0"
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 Dimensions8'6"x 7'0"
- Room 18 TypeBonus Room
- Room 18 Level2
- Room 18 Dimensions12'3"x12'3"
- Room 19 TypeBonus Room
- Room 19 Level2
- Room 19 Dimensions12'3"x12'3"
- Room 20 TypeRec Room
- Room 20 LevelBasement
- Room 20 Dimensions26"3"x16'0"
- Room 21 TypeBath - Full
- Room 21 LevelBasement
- Room 21 Dimensions9"0"x11'6"
- Room 22 TypeUtility Room
- Room 22 LevelBasement
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 6, 2023 3:08 AM EST
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com